最美的英语诗歌:Night on the Prairies 草原之夜
时间:2021-07-02 13:55:30
草原之夜一定很美,这篇为我们描写了草原之夜的诗歌,我们一起来看看。以下是小编给大家整理的邂逅世间最美的英语诗歌——Night on the Prairies 草原之夜。希望可以帮到大家
Night on the Prairies
草原之夜
Walt Whitman
沃尔特 惠特曼
Night on the prairies,
草原的夜晚,
The supper is over, the fire on the ground bums low,
晚餐过了,火在地上轻轻地燃烧,
The wearied emigrants sleep, wrapt in their blankets;
疲倦了的牧民裹着他们的毯子睡着了,
I walk by myself-I stand and look at the stars,
我独自散步——我站着观望星星,
which I think now never realized before.
那些我以前从没有注意过的星星。
Now I absorb immortality and peace,
现在我想着永生与和平,
I admire death and test propositions.
我羡慕死亡,我思考各种问题。
How plenteous! how spiritual! how resume!
多么丰饶!多么崇高!多么简明哟!
The same old man and soul-the same old aspirations,
同样的老人和灵魂——同样的旧有的渴望,
and the same content.
同样的满足。
I was thinking the day most splendid
我一直以为白天最为光辉灿烂,
till I saw what the not-day exhibited,
直到我看见黑夜所展示的一切,
I was thinking this globe enough
我一直以为这个地球已经足够,
till there sprang out so noiseless around me myriads of other
直到在我的周围无声地涌现出千万个其他的星球
globes.
现在空间和永恒的伟大思想已占据了我,
Now while the great thoughts of space and eternity fill me
我要以它们来测量我自己,
I will measure myself by them,
现在我接触到其他星球的生命,
And now touch'd with the lives of other globes arrived as far
这生命跟地球上的生命一样
along as those of the earth,
来自遥远的地方,
Or waiting to arrive, or pass'd on farther than those of the earth
或是即将来临,
I henceforth no more ignore them than I ignore my own life,
或是已经超越了地球上的生命,
Or the lives of the earth arrived as far as mine,
此后我将不再漠视它们,正如我不漠视我己的生命,
or waiting to arrive.
或者那些在大地上跟我一样到来的,
O I see now that life cannot exhibit all to me,
或将要来到的生命。
as the day cannot,
啊,我现在知道生命不能向我展示出所有的一切,
I see that I am to wait for what will be exhibited by death.
白天也不能 我看出我得等待那由死亡展示出来的东西。
最美的英语诗歌:Night on the Prairies 草原之夜相关文章:
★ 最美的英语诗歌:Dream and Poetry 梦与诗
★ 最美的英语诗歌:A Lane in the Rain 雨巷
★ 最美的英语诗歌:The Second Coming 基督再临
★ 最美的英语诗歌:I Love This Land 我爱这土地
★ 最美的英语诗歌:The Gardener 16 园丁集 16
[最美的英语诗歌:Night on the Prairies 草原之夜]相关的文章