外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》
时间:2021-07-02 13:35:34
《啊船长我的船长哟》是美国诗人惠特曼为悼念林肯而写下的著名诗篇。以下是小编给大家整理的外国经典英语诗歌精选——惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》希望可以帮到大家
o captain!my captain!our fearful trip is done,
啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
the ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
the port is near, the bells i hear, the people all exulting,
港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
while follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。
but o heart!heart!heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
o the bleeding drops of red!
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!
where on the deck my captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,
fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
o captain! my captain!rise up and hear the bells;
啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;
rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:
for you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,
迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;
for you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;
here, captain!dear father!
啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!
this arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!
it is some dream that on the deck
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上
you 've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。
my captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;
my father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;
the ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;
from fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。
exult, o shores!and ring, o bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!
but i,with mourful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,
walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;
fallen cold and dead.
因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》相关文章:
★ 外国经典英语诗歌精选:罗伯特彭斯《Auld Lang Syne》
★ Robert Burns经典爱情诗歌《A Red Red Rose》
★ 北美生存常用英语
[外国经典英语诗歌精选:惠特曼献给林肯《啊,船长!我的船长》]相关的文章
[英语阅读]图文推荐